Read on for the rules:
- Now, “Romance” isn’t limited to steamy Harlequin novels. There is a huge selection of books in this category such as contemporary romance, historical romance, romantic suspense and paranormal romance to name a few. As long as the story has romantic love between the two main characters your selection will fit this challenge. The novels do not need to have a happy ending either, there can also be unrequited love.
- Choose at least 5 novels read them between Jan 1st though Dec 31st 2009. You can change your choices at any time. Crossovers between other challenges are fine.
- Read them at your own pace in 2009 then come here and post the link to your review(s).
- Link your “RRC” choices here with any of these graphics:
I haven’t officially decided what to read yet, but I’m thinking of adding a book-to-movie theme along with it just so I can read a wide variety.
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks – finished Apr 4, 2009
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden – finished Aug 23, 2009
- Roxana by Daniel Defoe – finished Oct 22, 2009
- The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje – finished Oct 25, 2009
- Emma by Jane Austen – finished Nov 23, 2009