Popular this month on LT: Do you look at this list? Do you get ideas on what to read from it?
Have you read any of the books on the list right now? Feel free to link to any reviews you’ve done as well.
Here’s the list and my answer:
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron
- Nation by Terry Pratchett
- Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
- Anathem by Neal Stephenson
- American Wife: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel by David Wroblewski
- Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
- Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by Stephenie Meyer
As you can see, I’ve only read one of the books on the list, but I’ve heard of most of them and will most likely end up getting to them eventually.
After looking through past Tuesday Thingers, I found I wanted to answer most of the recent ones, so follow the break to see what I had to say about them.