Annie is hosting this challenge here.
*Dates: January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009
*The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories.
1. A book with a “profession” in its title. Examples might include: The Book Thief, The Island of Dr. Moreau, The Historian
2. A book with a “time of day” in its title. Examples might include: Twilight, Four Past Midnight, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
3. A book with a “relative” in its title. Examples might include: Eight Cousins, My Father’s Dragon, The Daughter of Time
4. A book with a “body part” in its title. Examples might include: The Bluest Eye, Bag of Bones, The Heart of Darkness
5. A book with a “building” in its title. Examples might include: Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Little House on the Prairie, The Looming Tower
6. A book with a “medical condition” in its title. Examples might include: Insomnia, Coma, The Plague
*You may overlap books with other challenges, but please don’t use the same book for more than one category.
I’m going to give this challenge a shot, but I’m still not sure about it. Here’s my tentative list:
- Profession – Fool by Christopher Moore – finished MAR 30
- Time of Day – Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris – finished MAR 29
- Building – Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen – finished APR 27
- Relative – Mommywood by Tori Spelling – finished MAY 16
- Medical Condition – Four Blind Mice by James Patterson – finished AUG 1
- Body Part – Are These My Basoomes I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison – finished DEC 25