Another month almost gone. Amazing. March, I believe, was more productive than February. Not only have I completed a few challenges, I have pretty much read everything I intended to read and then some.
My last read was Naked in Death by J.D. Robb which I enjoyed very much. I also completed the Winter Reading Challenge by finishing up Mystic River, Pop Goes the Weasel and Three to Get Deadly. In total I read 12 books since the last Nightstand.
I have a lot on my nightstand, almost all pertaining to the Spring Reading Thing, which I have chosen many books which I have been waiting a long time to finally read.
Here’s my list, which will no doubt run past April but we’ll see how much I can accomplish from it and all the others.
- Step on a Crack by James Patterson (1st in Series)
- Roses are Red by James Patterson (Spring Reading Thing)
- Fool by Christopher Moore (Spring Reading Thing)
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (Spring Reading Thing)
- The Dirty Secrets Club by Meg Gardiner (Spring Reading Thing)
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden (What’s in a Name)
- the Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (Banned Book)
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd (Spring Reading Thing)
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (Spring Reading Thing)
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (Banned Book)
- D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton (999 Challenge)
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Spring Reading Thing)
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (Spring Reading Thing)
- Four to Score by Janet Evanovich (Spring Reading Thing)
- Knit Two by Kate Jacobs (Spring Reading Thing)