Another month gone by, and it was my most productive one by far. April was the month for the Read-a-Thon which means my numbers are up a lot more than normal and while I predicted a very large amount of reading with a long list, I managed to get through most of my reading.
- Step on a Crack by James Patterson (1st in Series)
- Roses are Red by James Patterson (Spring Reading Thing)
- Fool by Christopher Moore (Spring Reading Thing)
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (Spring Reading Thing)
- The Dirty Secrets Club by Meg Gardiner (Spring Reading Thing)
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden (What’s in a Name)
- the Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (Banned Book)
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd (Spring Reading Thing)
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (Spring Reading Thing)
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (Banned Book)
- D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton (999 Challenge)
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Spring Reading Thing)
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (Spring Reading Thing)
- Four to Score by Janet Evanovich (Spring Reading Thing)
- Knit Two by Kate Jacobs (Spring Reading Thing)
Fahrenheit 451 and Catcher in the Rye have been postponed as I was planning on reading them for the Banned Book Challenge, which I completed with other books. As for the others still on the list, they are still on my nightstand. Uglies is for my book club which has been postponed until May so I may not get to it this coming month either, but everything else is still on the list.
I read a total of 23 books since the last Nightstand, almost double what I read in March.
Other books for May:
- High Five by Janet Evanovich (999 Challenge)
- Four Blind Mice by James Patterson (Series Challenge)
- Run For Your Life (Pub Challenge)
- Living Dead in Dallas (Love Bites Challenge)
And I want to add in some non-fiction since I only have until September to read for the Non-Fiction Five Challenge, so I’m thinking A Mighty Heart, Spook, or Walt Disney. Maybe all will make it.
It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week.
Hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog
Read Last Week:
Reading This Week:
- The Dirty Secrets Club by Meg Gardiner
- 8th Confession by James Patterson
- The Emerald City of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
- Step on a Crack by James Patterson