The annual Book Binge starts April 1. Here are the “rules”, such as they are:
1. For the month of April, keep track of the books you read.
2. On May 1, post your list on your blog.
This is my first time participating by I thought it would be fun since I keep track of my books anyway. I don’t have any set goals except to read hopefully at least 6 books off my own shelves this month.
- Twilight Director’s Notebook by Catherine Hardwicke
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- Sex and the City: the Movie by Amy Sohn
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center
- Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
- The Road to Oz by L. Frank Baum
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
- 300 by Frank Miller
- Love Letters of Great Men Vol 1. by John C. Kirkland
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- 30 Days of Night by Steve Niles
- Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
- Ellen Foster by Kaye Gibbons
- Violets are Blue by James Patterson
- Four to Score by Janet Evanovich
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- 8th Confession by James Patterson