Title: Creative Inc
Author: Meg Mateo Ilasco & Joy Deangdeelert Cho
Finished: March 7, 2011
Format: Early Reviewer
Another great Early Reviewer book I’m catching up on.
This was a very interesting read but not quite for my current job status. I don’t know if I’ll ever be at the point of truly going freelance as I enjoy my job too much the way it is, but it was very insightful to read about the process of creating your own business, keep it running, make money and survive on your own.
If you’re looking to branch out and create something new, this is a great book to pick up and read through. It’s pretty quick and fun!
*challenges: off the shelf, new authors challenges, 100+ challenge, a-z challenge, countdown challenge, 11 in 11 challenge
Hosted By: Callapidder Days
March 20 – June 20, 2011
The time has come and past and I’m a few days late getting my list up. We celebrated my birthday this past weekend so I didn’t have much time to finalize my list and somehow (like every year) there are more books that I should have on it.
The list of books I’ve been waiting to read is getting ridiculous so let’s home this list will help me out some.
- Four Past Midnight by Stephen King
- Sense & Sensibility & Sea Monsters by Jane Austen & Ben Winters
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- G is for Gumshoe by Sue Grafton
- The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen
- Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs
- The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
- Ford Country by John Grisham
- Don’t Blink by James Patterson
- Toys by James Patterson
- The Sherlockian by Graham Moore
- Love, Lust & Faking It by Jenny McCarthy
- Spook by Mary Roach
- A Mighty Heart by Marianne Pearl
- Blonde by Joyce Carol Oats
- The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
- The Hours by Michael Cunningham
- The Blind Assassin by Margaret Attwood
- The Ghost of Blackwood Hall
- The Clue of the Leaning Chimney
- The Secret of the Wooden Lady
- The Clue of the Black Keys
- The Mystery at the Ski Jump
- The Clue of the Velvet Mask
- The Ringmaster’s Secret
- The Scarlet Slipper Mystery
- The Witch Tree Symbol
- The Hidden Window Mystery
For a grand total of 30 BOOKS!