Just to bring it all around:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I think between 21 and 22 was pretty rough because I really just wanted to go to bed.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Louise Rennison-Georgia Nicholson books are quick reads and easy to keep entertained with. I’m sure I’ll save some of those for the next time around.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. It was amazing.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Having some choices picked out in advance. Hourly updating.
5. How many books did you read? I read 5 total.
6. What were the names of the books you read? Dancing in My Nuddy Pants, Journals, A Drink Before the War, Eight Tales of Terror, and Two for the Dough.
7. Which book did you enjoy most? They were all pretty good but I think Two for the Dough was my favorite.
8. Which did you enjoy least? Eight Tales of Terror was sort of boring but still entertaining.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I would love to participate again. I would be a reader most likely again. It was a lot of fun.