The rules are simple – you can read anything about or related to shakespeare – fiction or non fiction, straight bio or authorship debate – and you can read the plays and sonnets as well.
This time instead of 6 months, I’m going to make this one 12 months (a whole year) and you need to read 6 books instead of 4. That way you read an average of 1 book every 2 months. That shouldn’t be too hard.
Starts January 1st 2009
Ends December 31st 2009
More details here.
- Measure for Measure – finished JANUARY 5
- The Taming of the Shrew – finished JANUARY 19
- King Henry IV Part 1 – finished JANUARY 22
- King Henry IV Part 2 – finished JANUARY 27
- Hamlet – finished MARCH 12
- Much Ado About Nothing – finished MARCH 19