*UPDATED 3/16 – Completed this challenge last night. It was so much fun.
I enjoyed all the books I read, most I had been very anxiously awaiting to read. My favorite was probably Three to Get Deadly. I’m getting more and more into Stephanie Plum. But overall there was not one that I did not enjoy.
Hosted by My Two Blessings, this is another new challenge for me.
The rules are very flexible:
1) Choose any number of books you would like to read and post them on your blog.
2) They can be fiction and/or nonfiction including e-books and audiobook.
3) They can overlap with other challenges.
4) Sign up on Mr. Linky. I’m still trying to figure out Mr. Linky so will let you guys post your links yourselves when you have your lists ready.
5) In a few days, I set up a link where you can post links to your book reviews
I’m going to go a little easier on myself this challenge after I over did it for the Fall Into Reading.
- Cat and Mouse by James Patterson – finished December 28, 2008
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides – finished January 23, 2009
- Trunk Music by Michael Connelly – finished January 6, 2009
- A Thousand Acres by Jane Smiley – finished February 16, 2009
- Mystic River by Dennis Lehane – finished March 15, 2009
- Pop Goes the Weasel by James Patterson – finished March 9, 2009
- C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton – finished February 3, 2009
- Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich – finished March 7, 2009
Happy Winter Reading!