It’s the second spring book sale I’ve been and this one was more successful. I think at the one a couple weeks ago I came out with four or five books. Today I came out with 18, for the price of $9, which means that each book only cost me $.50. Pretty awesome.
I have a running list of all the books I’m missing from authors I collect, series I read, and other things I know I want to own. I got a lot checked off again today.
- The Second Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares
- G is for Gumshoe by Sue Grafton
- I is for Innocent by Sue Grafton
- L is for Lawless by Sue Grafton
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo
- Sons and Lovers by D.H. Lawrence
- The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
- The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
- Everything’s Eventual by Stephen King
- Best Kept Secrets by Sandra Brown
- Loyalty in Death by J.D. Robb
- Purity in Death by J.D. Robb
- Imitation in Death by J.D. Robb
- Survivor in Death by J.D. Robb
- Origin in Death by J.D. Robb
- Hot Stuff by Janet Evanovich
Now I can’t wait to start reading. I’m having a hard time finding early J.D. Robb books, but I guess by the time I get halfway through I’ll own most of them.