It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week.
Except it’s Tuesday. I’m a little behind on my blogging, but I made some progress on my list. Apprently I’m behind on my reading as well because I’m having a hard time finishing books.
Read Last Week:
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Vol. 2) by Frank Miller
- Sin City: The Big Fat Kill (Vol. 3) by Frank Miller
- The Daring Book for Girls by Andrea Buchanan
- Sin City: That Yellow Bastard (Vol. 4) by Frank Miller
Reading This Week:
- The Dirty Secrets Club by Meg Gardiner
- Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot
- The Emerald City of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Mommywood by Tori Spelling
- Transforming Grace by Jerry Bridges
I’m going out of town this weekend which always gives me more time to read when I don’t have distractions from home. I may not finish all of these but at least hopefully the first three and get started on the last two.