It’s been a long month, but I’ve felt like I got some good quality reading in. I’ve finished a couple more challenges and my nighstand is aquiring more in depth books in addition to the fun ones of the summer. I didn’t read as much compared to last month, but it was still good.
I finished 13 books, most recently Fried Green Tomatoes at the Wistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg (review to come). I took two vacations in the past couple weeks which added to my reading. I anticipate maybe only being able to finish my current book, Atonement by Ian McEwan, before the months end.
Currently on my nightstand for June:
- Four Blind Mice by James Patterson
- D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton
- Transforming Grace by Jerry Bridges
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (Spring Reading Thing)
- Club Dead by Charlaine Harris (Love Bites Challenge)
- Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris (Love Bites Challenge)
- High Five by Janet Evanovich
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- The Shack by William P. Young
Of course, I probably won’t finish them all, and add in even more. Considering what I anticipated for May, I think my June goals and list will be better kept to plan considering the ending of a couple challenges.