I was cutting it close on finishing this challenge. I had all but one book finished for awhile now but had committed to reading Uglies for book club in June which meant I had to wait some time.
Summer so far has been a productive challenge completion time of year and this may have been one of the most fun. All the books I chose were from my own shelves which added to my goal of reading what I already owned instead of buying. Good luck to everyone still finishing up before June 20!!
My Goal – 10 Books
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris – FINISHED MAR 28, 2009
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd – FINISHED APR 3, 2009
- Knit Two by Kate Jacobs – FINISHED APR 13, 2009
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld – FINISHED JUNE 9, 2009
- Roses Are Red by James Patterson – FINISHED MAR 31, 2009
- Fool by Christopher Moore – FINISHED MAR 30, 2009
- The Notebook by Nicolas Sparks – FINISHED APR 4, 2009
- Four to Score by Janet Evanovich – FINISHED APR 23, 2009
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen – FINISHED APR 27, 2009
- The Dirty Secrets Club by Meg Gardiner – FINISHED MAY 12, 2009