As if one summer reading challenge wasn’t enough, I decided to join another one. Pretty much all the books listed are ones that have been on my nightstand for awhile and/or are for other challenges that end in September or early October. I know it’s kind of cheating but with the possibility of a new job starting soon my reading time may soon become limited.
Making my own rule, this list will not be changing. What’s the fun in having such flexibility? The challenge runs from June 21, 09 – September 21, 09 and hosted by A Summer Daydreamer Reads.
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden – AUGUST 23, 09
- The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje
- Run For Your Life by James Patterson – AUGUST 8, 09
- Four Blind Mice by James Patterson – AUGUST 1, 09
- Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson – SEPTEMBER 1, 09
- Spook by Mary Roach
- High Five by Janet Evanovich – SEPTEMBER 18, 09
- The Shack by William P. Young
- D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton – SEPTEMBER 21, 09
- Secrets of the Morning by V.C. Andrews