What a long and wonderful month of reading. I feel like I got a lot accomplished. I read less than last month, only 10 books as of yet, but I feel better about them because the big books were ones I’ve been waiting to read for quite awhile. The last book I finished was Transforming Grace by Jerry Bridges, but overall my reading the past month has been focused on reading the Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris.
I only finished 5 books off my list from last month, so my goal and list this month will be focused on getting those books off the nightstand so that I can make room for the large amount I will need to read in August to finish multiple challenges that end in September.
On the July Nightstand
- Four Blind Mice by James Patterson
- D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton
- High Five by Janet Evanovich
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- The Shack by William P. Young
- The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
- Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
- Voyage of Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
- The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
- The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis