It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week.
So, I was half tempted not to even join in this week because it has been my worst reading week of the year. Nothing finished or completed. I am getting close to finishing The Horse and His Boy and started Take Your Shirt Off, but between getting my dad checked out of the hospital and moved into a new assisted living place, plus family functions, my reading sucked this week and all I had time to do was curl up, watch a little TV and fall asleep. I’m anticipating this next week will be amazing because I’m traveling for the 4th and that means flying and extra reading. Hopefully I will cut this list in half and be able to add some more books in come Monday.
Reading This Week:
- Take Your Shirt Off and Cry by Nancy Balbirer
- The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
- Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
- The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
- The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis