It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week.
Another unproductive week, mainly because the books I’m reading aren’t keeping my attention long enough for me to read for longer than a few minutes. I imagine, much like this past week, I will end up picking other books to read that somehow keep my attention for longer periods and are also quicker to read.
Read Last Week:
- Four Blind Mice by James Patterson
Reading This Week:
- Five Days in Paris by Danielle Steel
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- Run For Your Life by James Patterson
I’m adding some extra books for this week only because I know I will at least start most if not all of these before the week is over.