It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week.
Read Last Week:
- Gift Wrapped by Charlaine Harris (short story)
- Strengths Finder by Tom Rath
Reading This Week:
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- The Noticer by Andy Andrews
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson
- Smash Cut by Sandra Brown
On a side note, I’m starting a new job today which means all my free reading time is going out the window and I’m going to have start finding new times and places to read. Hopefully I can still get everything read I want/need to by September 9th.