Well, what can I say. I wasn’t as productive as I had hoped. I checked off four books from my list, plus two library books. I’m going to end up getting through a lot of the books before the end of the month (hopefully). I started a new job after 7 months of unemployment so my reading time has been cut down considerably.
Either way, I feel more productive, the nightstand pile is shrinking, and most of what is left are James Patterson books, which take maybe 2 days each to read. My odds are high, but my time is limited.
To Read in September:
- Big Bad Wolf (999 Challenge)
- London Bridges (999 Challenge)
- Mary Mary (999 Challenge/Countdown Challenge)
- Cross (999 Challenge)
- Double Cross (999 Challenge)
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover (Decades Challenge)
- Roxana (Daniel Defoe Challenge)
- The English Patient (Summer Reading Challenge)
- Spook (Summer Reading Challenge)
- High Five (Summer Reading Challenge)
- The Shack (Summer Reading Challenge)
- D is for Deadbeat (Summer Reading Challenge)
- Secrets of the Morning (Summer Reading Challenge)
Gone With the Wind is still currently in progress, but has been bumped off the emergency read list because I swapped in an alternative so I could count that challenge as finished – but I will continue to read it for the 1% Reading Challenge and others.
Long list still …. Good thing is after this batch of September challenges, my reading should calm down some, I’ll be reading more classics and longer books, and hopefully having less stress in completing them.