The challenge ran from June 21, 09 – September 21, 09 and hosted by A Summer Daydreamer Reads.
I’m semi-disappointed that I didn’t manage to finish this one, it’s been the first in awhile I haven’t completed, however, I read so many other books in addition to the ones I did complete, that it didn’t feel like a total waste. I didn’t read four of my ten books, BUT I’m determined to not let them slip by, so they will be the first reads for the Fall Into Reading Challenge that starts today.
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden – AUGUST 23, 09
- The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje
- Run For Your Life by James Patterson – AUGUST 8, 09
- Four Blind Mice by James Patterson – AUGUST 1, 09
- Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson – SEPTEMBER 1, 09
- Spook by Mary Roach
- High Five by Janet Evanovich – SEPTEMBER 18, 09
- The Shack by William P. Young
- D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton – SEPTEMBER 21, 09
- Secrets of the Morning by V.C. Andrews