It’s been awhile since I’ve been able to complete a challenge, let along 3 back to back. I have so many just waiting for that last book, that I finally managed to cross a few off the list.
I did the Classics Snack – Read FOUR Classics, plus I’m going in for the bonus book.
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover by D.H. Lawrence
- Roxana by Daniel Defoe
- English Patient by Michael Odnaaje
Becky hosted the Daniel Defoe Min-Challenge. The mini-challenges were a lot of fun, and I hope to participate in more in the future.
I went with the “Do These Books Make my Butt Look Big?” – which was 3-5 books. I was fully intending to read 5 but in the interest of time I just don’t think I will be able to finish any of my big ones before the 15th so I’m calling it good with 3.
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer (619 pages)
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck (601 pages)
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett (973 pages)
These were all great challenges and I will most likely be participating in them all again next year in some way, shape or form.