Hosted By: Lost in Books
January 1 – December 31, 2010
The point of the challenge is to read 9 books with 9 different colors in the title. Six colors are required, while the last 3 can be your choice. Books may be overlapped with other challenges (I always love that rule so I always have that rule for my challenges. :) At least 6 of the books should be new to you (doesn’t matter which 6).
The Six Required Colors are:
This sounds like fun. I passed on it last year but I’m looking for some new challenges as well.
- Red – The Secret of Red Gate Farm by Carolyn Keene
- Gold/Yellow – The Mystery of the Brass Bound Trunk by Carolyn Keene
- Plum – Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich
- Lilac – The Mystery at Lilac Inn by Carolyn Keene
- Ivory – The Mystery of the Ivory Charm by Carolyn Keene