It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week.
I didn’t manage to finish any books the past week. I made another dent on Gone With the Wind and started another book for work. With so many in progress I have no idea when I will actually finish one.
Reading This Week
- Power Ambition Glory by Steve Forbes
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey