It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week.
Some progress, but not the right kind. Saturday was the December Read-a-thon and my high hopes of getting some books read was interrupted by having to work part of the weekend. I still managed to get two books read but nothing pressing, so I’m still behind on challenges. I’m going out of town for the weekend so hopefully I will be able to get some more reading done for the Fall Into Reading Challenge.
Read Last Week:
- Tik Tok of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Scarecrow of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Reading This Week:
- Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me by Louise Rennison
- Daniel X: Watch the Skies by James Patterson
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Power Ambition Glory by Steve Forbes
Would Like to Start This Week:
- Spook by Mary Roach
- Secrets of the Morning by V.C. Andrews
- The Shack by William P. Young