The Honest Scrap Award was bestowed upon my by Reading With Tequila awhile back and I’m just getting to my post. I am so far behind on blogging but I graciously thank her for my very first award.
As for the rules of the award – I am to list 10 honest things about myself and then pass the award on to 7 blogs.
My 10 truths:
- I have lived in the same city my whole life – Boise, Idaho – and I love it.
- I used to walk around on my tiptoes as a child.
- I have major pet peeves about other people’s driver habits, while I’m sure many have some about my own.
- I am extremely lazy in my free time and would prefer reading books and watching tv/movies over cleaning anytime.
- I sucked my thumb as a kid longer than anyone should.
- I get stressed out over minor issues like people changing plans or times at the last minute.
- I am promptly on time or early 98% of the time and it drives me crazy when others can’t get somewhere on time or it takes them 3+ hours to get ready just to go to a movie.
- It bugs me when married people start spending more time with their coupled friends more than their single friends.
- I am single but can’t for the day when I get married and start a family.
- The few friends I keep in touch with from highschool as the closest ones I have and the most realistic.
Nominees for this award:
- Kara’s Book Challenges
- A Novel Challenge
- Royal Reviews
- Becky’s Book Reviews
- SMS Book Reviews
- 1 More Chapter