I already posted this but for some reason it has disappeared. I thought I would do another quite post. The 3rd Mystery Read-a-Thon started this morning and goes through tomorrow night. I’ve already started reading.
Here’s my book stack for today:
1) Give us five fun-facts about you. (Things that are so trivial you wouldn’t think of them right away, but that might make others smile.)
- I joined a bowling league this year.
- I collect books on cupcakes.
- I have a large Johnny Depp posted in my room.
- I would walk around in fuzzy boots all day if I could get away with it.
- I’m currently drinking black candy bar tea. Yum.
2) What is on your TBR stack for the next two days?
- Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris (in progress)
- Sweetheart by Chelsea Cain
- Seven Up by Janet Evanovich
- A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris (in progress)
- The Killing Circle by Andrew Pyper (in progress)
- 1st to Die by James Patterson
- Glory in Death by J.D. Robb
3) Do you have any specific hopes and plans for this read-a-thon?
Not particularly. I want to read as much as I can and get through a lot of books. Sweetheart is a library book and the Killing Circle is an ER book so both of those are high on my list.
4) Did you participate in the Mystery Read-A-Thon in the past?
I intended to last year but didn’t get to. I look forward to joining again already in the future.
5) If you already participated, can you give the new participants any tips on what to do and what not to do?
6) If this is your first Mystery Read-A-Thon, how do you plan to go ahead?
It’s not the first read-a-thon I have participated in, so I’m familiar with the process. I just plan on reading as much as I can without interruption, make notes and updates as I go along. Hopefully I will do better than the last read a thon I joined.