I’ve a pretty productive reading month, and it’s not even over yet. I’m hoping to finish off a couple more books before the month ends. The last book I finished was Sweetheart by Chelsea Cain and I’m looking forward to reading the third book as well this coming month.
I have a lot I would still like to get to soon, but it’s been difficult getting past the library books and other reading and actually get to some of the fluffy good stuff.
I read 5 books of my last night stand, 1 is still in progress, and 1 I finally gave up on after having borrowed it for almost 2 years – I thought it was about time I just returned it until I decided I really wanted to read it.
- Evil at Heart by Chelsea Cain (Early Reviewer)
- Rich Again (Early Reviewer)
- The Killing Circle by Andrew Pyper (Early Reviewer) – IN PROGRESS
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien – IN PROGRESS
- Glory in Death by J.D. Robb
- Seven Up by Janet Evanovich
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- 2nd Chance by James Patterson
- Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot – IN PROGRESS
- Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates – IN PROGRESS
Another longer list, but I’m hopeful since four are already in progress and the others I am very excited to start reading.