March 12 by 12 Hosted by: Alaine
March 1 – March 31, 2010
I have watched this challenge for the past couple months and while it’s easy it seems like I needed to purpose. I’m still not sure what that is, but my reading this year has been slow compared to last year. I’m hoping maybe this will help pick that up.
I read 9 books in February so my goal is to read 10 in March.
- The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene
- E is for Evidence by Sue Grafton
- Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien
- Ten Stupid Things Women Do to Mess Up Their Lives by Laura Schlessinger
- Angels Flight by Michael Connelly