This month is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books.
I didn’t have a problem completing my April goal with the Read-a-Thon landing in the middle, but I’m enjoying these little challenges every week. I had a couple more to add but they were re-reads – even so I was pretty impressed, especially since May has been the slowest reading month ever.
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Day I Shot Cupid by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keene
- The Bungalow Mystery by Carolyn Keene
- The Mystery at Lilac Inn by Carolyn Keene
- Twilight: The Graphic Novel Volume 1 by Stephenie Meyer
- Tarantula by Bob Dylan
- The Secret of Shadow Ranch by Carolyn Keene
- The Secret of Red Gate Farm by Carolyn Keene
- Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
- In Odd We Trust by Dean Koontz
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- Fish! By Stephen Lundin