Today kicks off the 48 Hour Book Challenge hosted by MotherReader.
The weekend is June 4–6, 2010. Read and blog for any 48-hour period within the Friday-to-Monday-morning window. Start no sooner than 7:00 a.m. on Friday the fourth and end no later than 7:00 a.m. Monday the seventh.
I have been looking forward to this one for quite some time, and now my weekend is fairly full so most of my reading will be done listing to audio books and early in the morning or late at night. Still, I think between Friday, Saturday and Sunday I should have plenty of time to get in a lot of pages and make a dent.
My main goal for the Book Challenge this weekend is to get through as many books still pending for the Spring Reading Thing challenge. Here’s my list:
- The Sign of the Twisted Candles by Carolyn Keene
- The Clue of the Broken Locket by Carolyn Keene
- Immortal in Death by J.D. Robb (IN PROGRESS)
- Alex Cross’s Trial by James Patterson
- A Darkness More Than Night by Michael Connelly
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (IN PROGRESS)
- F is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton
- Four Past Midnight by Stephen King (IN PROGRESS)
- Sail by James Patterson
- In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- Thank You for Smoking by Christopher Buckley
- Cougar Club by Susan McBride
I hope to post an update sometime tonight after I get off work and can start reading.