Socrates Book Reviews hosted this new challenge for the Women’s Murder Club Series by James Patterson. The goal was to read all or catch up on the series between August 15, 2009 – August 15, 2010.
I had previously read 1-8 before, but had wanted to re-read them anyway before the 9th book come out so I chose to start all over. I loved reading the series beginning to end again and I think I enjoyed it more the second time around than I did the first. I just wish James Patterson released more than one a year because next August or so is way to look to wait to find out what happens.
- 1st to Die – January 16, 2010
- 2nd Chance – March 16, 2010
- 3rd Degree – April 11, 2010
- 4th of July – April 22, 2010
- 5th Horseman – May 3, 2010
- 6th Target – July 4, 2010
- 7th Heaven – August 1, 2010
- 8th Confession – August 5, 2010
- 9th Judgment – August 8, 2010