It’s time to begin for me. I figure the earlier the better and it gives me more time to get some good reading done. I already know I will be taking a morning break to decorate for Christmas with family, but I’m hoping to spend more time this weekend reading than I did over Thanksgiving.
While I have a lot of books I want to finish, my first goal is the Fall Into Reading Challenge list.
Here’s what I’m planning to read from today and tomorrow:
- The Quest of the Missing Map by Carolyn Keene
- The Bone Collector by Jeffrey Deaver
- Spook by Mary Roach
- Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore
I’m also almost finished listening to The Great Gatsby and have a large stack of other Nancy Drew books I will use for the most tiring hours.
Good luck everyone!