Hosted By: Not Enough Books
April 1- September 30, 2011
It looks like I didn’t participate in this challenge last year, maybe because I knew that I would already be reading a lot of cozy mysteries but I’m going to sign up anyway because it’s my guilty pleasure. Hopefully I won’t overlap too much with the Mystery & Suspense Challenge but I almost have that one done so this can support my overflow.
- The goal is to read at least 6 cozy mysteries, one for each month. You can choose to read more, but you must read 6 in order to complete this challenge. You don’t have to read 1 each month, you can read them whenever you like, you just have to read at least six.
- While you can overlap with other challenges, please try to have at least 2 of the books only count towards this challenge.
- You can sign up anytime between now and September 1st.
- You do NOT need a blog to participate.
- You do NOT have to list the books you plan to read ahead of time, although you can if you want to (and the list can change throughout the challenge).
- Only the required amount – 6
- I think I can do better – 7-10
- Feeling very ambitious – 11+