Hosted by: 1 More Chapter
January 1 – December 31, 2011
This is another favorite of mine and I think I have now been participating for quite a few years. I was wondering if it was going to pop up again and lucky for me I haven’t read one book yet that was published in 2011.
Here are the 2011 rules:
- Read a minimum of 11 books first published in 2011. You don’t have to buy these. Library books, unabridged audios, or ARCs are all acceptable. To qualify as being first published in 2011, it must be the first time that the book is published in your own country. For example, if a book was published in Australia, England, or Canada in 2010, and then published in the USA in 2011, it counts (if you live in the USA). Newly published trade paperbacks and mass market paperbacks do not count if there has been a hardcover/trade published before 2011.
- At least 6 titles must be fiction.
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
- You can add your titles as you go, and they may be changed at any time.
- 10th Anniversary by James Patterson
- ThxThxThx: Thanks for Everything by Leah Dieterich
- Toys by James Patterson
- Winning with Money by Aaron Coleman
- Onward by Howard Schultz
- Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
- Enchantment by Guy Kawasaki
- The Seed by Jon Gordon
- All Together Now: Volume 1 by Alan Ball
- The Sookie Stackhouse Companion by Charlaine Harris
- Miles to Go by Richard Paul Evans