I’m back! Hopefully I’ll be around more regularly and I can get caught up on all my blogging. Our library just had their spring booksale in a brand new location and I found all sorts of good finds. Couldn’t help but share:
- Keeper of the Bride by Tess Gerritsen
- Sunset Embrace by Sandra Brown
- Bittersweet Rain by Sandra Brown
- Nancy’s Mysterious Letter by Carolyn Keene
- Garden of Shadows by V.C. Andrews
- Heaven by V.C. Andrews
- Boxcar Children – Bicycle Mystery by Gertrude Chandler Warner
- The Carousel by Richard Paul Evans
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larsson
- Irish Rebel by Nora Roberts
- Enchanted by Nora Roberts
- Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts
- Black Rose by Nora Roberts
- Red Lily by Nora Roberts
- Dance Upon the Air by Nora Roberts
- Heaven and Earth by Nora Roberts
- Face the Fire by Nora Roberts
It’s been a slow couple reading months but hopefully I’ll be catching up soon on some good summer reads and this blog will be busy all over again!
Author: Erik Qualman
Finished: January 9, 2011
I’ve been on a social media kick lady, working towards doing more social media through work and learning everything I can.
Socialnomics was a fun read and great learning experience. With amazing statistics, tips & tricks for social media, and how it is transformed the world we live in down and how we do business, this book is the perfect resource for anyone looking to hear more about social media.
And as a fun little extra – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4gt62uAasE.
*challenges: countdown challenge, 12 in 12 reading challenge, ryob challenge, 100+ reading challenge, new authors challenge
Title: Little Black Book of SEO Secrets
Author: Jim Adams
Finished: January 5, 2011
This great little book is great insight and full of tips on how to create the best search engine optimization for your website, the full scoop made simple and easy for each level of marketer.
In such a short amount of time you get tips from a wide range of areas including keywords, tags, creating compelling content, linking, plus much more!
If you’re just starting out in the web world, or if you need a quick refresher, this book is perfect.
*challenges: countdown challenge, 12 in 12 reading challenge, ryob challenge, 100+ challenge, new authors challenge
Hosted By: Socrates Book Reviews
January 1 – December 31, 2012
I fell in love with Rizzoli & Isles when the TV series started and then couldn’t put down the first three books. I’ve been wanting to continue on and this is the perfect challenge!
- The Surgeon – read prior
- The Apprentice – read prior
- The Sinner – read prior
- Body Double – may 20, 2012
- Vanish – november 3, 2012
- The Mephisto Club – november 12, 2012
- The Keepsake – november 21, 012
- Ice Cold – november 24, 2012
- The Silent Girl – december 10, 2012
Title: Social Media Guide to Real Estate
Author: Mike Lyon
Finished: January 2, 2011
Great introduction to social media for anyone in the real estate profession. A step by step guide to all the different social media platforms, how to best use each one for your specific business, tips and tricks for the most effective social media management, plus great time management tools.
Loved this book!
Read more about the Social Media Guide to Real Estate and Mike Lyon his website – Do You Convert?
*challenges: countdown challenge, 12 in 12 reading challenge, ryob challenge, 100+ reading challenge, new authors reading challenge
It has been a crazy first quarter but I’m hoping to get all caught up today with my reviews, 1st quarter update, and my Spring Reading Thing challenge list.
Here’s to hoping I can stay up to date from here on out. Maybe having a goal of 10 books a month read is creating more blog work on my end.