I haven’t been blogging here at all lately … but the Read-a-Thon is happening today and I wanted a place to share. I haven’t been able to participate in the past couple and I almost didn’t make this one.
I’ll get into that later I’m sure. For now, here’s the intro meme and I want to start reading!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am in Boise, ID today and it’s going to be nice and hot for reading in the hammock.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I picked out a lot of books i’ve been wanting to read for awhile but I think My First New York would be my choice. I’m going on my second trip to NYC at the end of May and I can’t wait!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Veggies and hummus dip and vegan jerky. I’m on a two week cleanse so my snacks are very limited.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I sold and had to move out of my house in five days (aka yesterday). Moved in with the parents for a few weeks. AND I’m building a brand new house (see below). This read-a-thon is much needed to relax and destress.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I don’t think I was able to participate last year, but I know this year I am very prepared with my snacks and drinks (easy when all you eat are veggies, drink water and make a smoothy).
Here’s what I’m reading from today: