I’m back! So excited for yet another read-a-thon – my second in my new house. Without too much time wasting …
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Boise, Idaho – currently in my room cuddled up since it’s 6am
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I have a big stack today and lots of choices I’ve been wanting to read for awhile. I’m looking forward to finishing A Dog’s Purpose and knocking of quite a few others as well
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I got some good quick things but probably most looking forward to gluten free muffins and some mimosas with my reading buddy a little later
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Born and raised in Boise! I’ve been participating in the read a thons for many years. I have two cats joining me for reading today. I love tea – so I’ll probably be drinking that non-stop today. When I built my house, my number one priority was having an actual library to read in that is overflowing with books (photo later)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I made sure I had quick snacks and a lot to read from and this time I made actual goals instead of just winging it. I’m crossing my fingers to stay up the whole 24 hours for the first time ever.
Time to go! Be back soon!