I’m so excited to participate this year! The time is drawing near and I can’t wait to figure out which book I want to start reading first. The past few readathons I have not been able to participate quite as much as I would have liked. But I’ve been holding onto a bunch of books specifically for this reason and I can’t wait to start diving through and read them ALL.
So, first things first –
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m reading from Boise, Idaho. Quite a fabulous place.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m looking forward to all of them, but I have a couple that have been sitting on the shelves since maybe 2009 and it’s about time they were enjoyed.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I’m looking forward to blueberry muffins, and whatever else I can chock up. It’s a mystery.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m an avid reader – averaging about 100 books read per year, if not more, sometimes less. I love all genres pretty much. I’m reading with my two kitty cats and hopefully my roomie will join me for a bit. I live in my dream princess castle which makes it very easy to never want to leave and just keep reading.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I think I just don’t want to stress out about the numbers and just focus on having fun. I’ll try and be good about my tracking but who knows.
Okay. Time to read.